Tuesday, December 17, 2019

DEDICATED TO MAMMA PIXIE-I: TRANSPARENT FLOWER POT RECLAIMED AFTER CRITTERS DAMAGED IT


On December 12, 2019, I had shared with you how I had made a transparent flower pot and dedicated it to my Mamma Pixie: https://vaasudevaykutumb.blogspot.com/2019/12/dedicated-to-mamma-pixie-transparent.html

When I gazed at the flower pot on the morning of December 14, 2019, I saw critters had ripped off a portion of thermacol base of the flower pot. I immediately devised a method to reclaim the damaged flower pot.

To fix flower pot I needed:

1. Paper pulp: Vinegar, salt, paper, water
2. Empty milk sachets
3. Caps of empty bottle or tube
4. Fevicol MR glue
5. Oil paints

I needed a few tools to fix the damage:

1. A pair of scissors
2. Mixer-blender
3. Glue gun with a glue stick
4. Paintbrush
5. Paint thinner
6. Cloth rag to clean paintbrush etc.

Hey! presto! transparent flower pot now has a brand new look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Introvert, Imaginative, loner, nature lover, sensitive, friendly